- Australia’s stable economy provides a secure, low-risk environment for investors to do business.
- The Australian economy is rated triple ‘A’ by three global rating agencies.
- The Australian economy is world’s third largest pool of funds under management and the largest in the Asian region.
- The Australian economy has high productivity levels which comprise of 16 out of 20 industries are rated above the global average.
- Australia has a solid foundation of modern ICT infrastructure, high levels of investment, generous R&D incentives for businesses and strong intellectual property protection.
- Australia is very well connected to Asia, it has a longstanding trade, investment and cultural links with Asia. It is geographically close and is the fastest growing Asia-Pacific region.
- Australia has been ranked 10th for ease of doing business and simultaneously, for past six years in a row, it has been ranked third on the Index of Economic Freedom.
- Almost 40 per cent of Australian workforce holds a tertiary qualification or advanced diploma.
For more information: