- South Australia offers a highly competitive environment and ease of business by virtue of its support for investment which includes access to key decision-makers in government and strong investment facilitation through Investment in SA.
- South Australia’s capital city Adelaide is rated by The Economist in 2014 as fifth most liveable cities in World and also, it is the most affordable capital city in Australia.
- South Australia offers well planned affordable industrial land which is linked to its strategic infrastructure and transport corridors.
- South Australia is a leader in advanced manufacturing, technology and research base and it has growing investment and trade relationships with China and India.
- South Australia is home to world-leading companies in defence, food and wine, resource, information and communications technology & automotive sectors. It has strong collaboration and partnership between industry and government.
- South Australia has emerged in a strong position after the global financial crisis like rest of Australia which maximises opportunities.
- South Australia’s vast mineral and energy resources are connected to fast growing economies of China and India.
- South Australian Government has commenced multi-billion dollar investment program that includes upgrading the main north-south road corridor that runs through Adelaide connecting central business district to regional investment centres.
- Adelaide was rated as one of the two most cost-competitive locations in Australia to do business in KPMG’s 2010 report.
For more information: